Jump to the content zone at the center
NO.TitlePublish Date
1681Q: Can an Overseas Chinese with Resident Certificate apply for a Disabled Handbook?2005-05-26
1682Q: Can a foreign with resident certificate apply for and receive social aid and benefits?2005-05-26
1683Q: Where can I buy the Administrative District Map of Taipei City? 2005-05-26
1684Q: Can you tell me how to apply the use of Taipei District Administration Center Auditorium?2005-05-26
1685Q: Can you tell me how to apply to use the Datong District Citizen Activity Center, Taipei City? 2005-05-26
1686Q: Where can I find information about Taipei's school districts?2005-05-26
1687Q: Can you tell me how to join the Taipei City Mass Wedding?2005-05-26
1688Q: Does my child attain to school age to start first grade of elementary school this year?2005-05-26
16892. Q: What is the benefit of mediation?2005-05-25
16901. Q: How can we apply for mediation?2005-05-25
16913. Q: Mediation cannot be used for the following types of cases:2005-05-25
16923. Q: I don’t have an NHI IC Card. How can I get one?2005-05-24
16932. Q: How do I pay the NHI premium?2005-05-24
16949. Q: What are the papers needed if a conscript wants to apply for a change in physical fitness status?2005-05-24
16958. Q: When will a duly aged male with Overseas Chinese identification be conscripted?2005-05-24
16966. Q: What if a male possessing Overseas Chinese identification returns to study in the country—is he restricted to a stay of no more than 4 months per entry?2005-05-24
16974. Q: Can conscripts, who are naturalized Taiwan citizens, go abroad?2005-05-24
16982. Q: What is the procedure for drafting conscripts?2005-05-24
16992. Q: When we find damage to the road or ditches, who should we call?2005-05-24
17001. Q: How do I apply to reserve a community park?2005-05-24