Jump to the content zone at the center

Q: I am going back to my home country. What should I do with my NHI Card?

A: If you will return within the valid period of your Resident Certificate, and plan to spend more than 6 months in abroad, you can apply for suspending your NHI. If you return after the expiration date of your Resident Certificate, you have to reapply NHI under the condition of your NHI should correspond with NHI’s regulation date.After this process , you can use you NHI card.