Jump to the content zone at the center

Q: Can a couple apply for NHI membership separately?

A: If the couple is working with two salaries, they should join NHI separately at different working places. Their children join NHI with the father or mother. If only one person of a couple is working with one salary, the family should join NHI together through the employer. If the entire family is unemployed, all members of the family should join NHI at their District Office where the family is registered.