Jump to the content zone at the center

Q: How can I apply to be a citizen temporary laborer?

A: You must have been a registered Taipei resident for more than 6 months, and aged between 16 and 65. You also have to be from a livelihood-subsidized or low-income household, or you can prove that the status of urgent need for work.