Jump to the content zone at the center

I don't have an NHI IC Card. How can I get one?

Please go to a post office to fill out an "NHI IC Card Application Form" and attach a front and back copy of your Identification or Resident Certificate and one 2"x2" (two inches by two inches) photo from the neck up. Send to NHI for your card to be processed, will be delivered to you by registered mail to the address shown on the application form.