Jump to the content zone at the center

Q: Help! I lost my Senior Easy Card!

A: Don't panic! Please report the loss to the Taipei Smart Card Cooperation by dialing 0800-123456. Then, go to a post office to send a mail transfer. With the transfer receipt, ID card and personal seal, you can go to the District Office to apply for a new one.