Jump to the content zone at the center
NO.TitlePublish Date
1721Q: Is there any subsidy available for the unemployed or those unable to afford the NHI premium?2005-05-26
1722Q: Can a couple apply for NHI membership separately?2005-05-26
1723Q: I lost my NHI IC card. How can I apply for a new one?2005-05-26
1724Q: I don't have an NHI IC Card. How can I get one?2005-05-26
1725Q: I am going back to my home country. What should I do with my NHI Card?2005-05-26
1726Q: Help! I lost my Senior Easy Card!2005-05-26
1727Q: How can I apply to be a citizen temporary laborer?2005-05-26
1728Q: I am a foreign laborer. I want to apply for an Easy Card for an elder. What papers must I bring for the application?2005-05-26
1729Q: What conditions are necessary for the application of child care subsidy? What documents must I bring for the application?2005-05-26
1730Q: I am a foreign labor. I want to apply for a Disabled Handbook. What documents should I prepare?2005-05-26
1731Q: Can an Overseas Chinese with Resident Certificate apply for a Disabled Handbook?2005-05-26
1732Q: Can a foreign with resident certificate apply for and receive social aid and benefits?2005-05-26
1733Q: Where can I buy the Administrative District Map of Taipei City? 2005-05-26
1734Q: Can you tell me how to apply the use of Taipei District Administration Center Auditorium?2005-05-26
1735Q: Can you tell me how to apply to use the Datong District Citizen Activity Center, Taipei City? 2005-05-26
1736Q: Where can I find information about Taipei's school districts?2005-05-26
1737Q: Can you tell me how to join the Taipei City Mass Wedding?2005-05-26
1738Q: Does my child attain to school age to start first grade of elementary school this year?2005-05-26
17392. Q: What is the benefit of mediation?2005-05-25
17401. Q: How can we apply for mediation?2005-05-25