Jump to the content zone at the center
NO.TitlePublish Date
1211. Q: How can we apply for mediation?2005-05-25
1223. Q: Mediation cannot be used for the following types of cases:2005-05-25
1233. Q: I don’t have an NHI IC Card. How can I get one?2005-05-24
1242. Q: How do I pay the NHI premium?2005-05-24
1259. Q: What are the papers needed if a conscript wants to apply for a change in physical fitness status?2005-05-24
1268. Q: When will a duly aged male with Overseas Chinese identification be conscripted?2005-05-24
1276. Q: What if a male possessing Overseas Chinese identification returns to study in the country—is he restricted to a stay of no more than 4 months per entry?2005-05-24
1284. Q: Can conscripts, who are naturalized Taiwan citizens, go abroad?2005-05-24
1292. Q: What is the procedure for drafting conscripts?2005-05-24
1302. Q: When we find damage to the road or ditches, who should we call?2005-05-24
1311. Q: How do I apply to reserve a community park?2005-05-24
1327. Q: Help! I lost my Senior Easy Card!2005-05-24
1336. Q: I am a foreign laborer. I want to apply for an Easy Card for an elderly person. What papers must I bring for the application?2005-05-24
1345. Q: How can I apply to be a citizen temporary laborer?2005-05-24
1354. Q: Can you tell me how to apply for Senior Living Allowance?2005-05-24
1363. Q: I am a foreign laborer. I want to apply for a Disabled Handbook. What documents should I prepare?2005-05-24
1372. Q: Can an alien with resident certificate apply for and receive social aid?2005-05-24
1381. Q: Can an Overseas Chinese with a resident certificate apply for a Disabled Handbook?2005-05-24
1395. Q: Where can I buy the Administrative District Map of Taipei City? 2005-05-24
1404. Q: Can you tell me how to apply to reserve the Community Center?2005-05-24