Jump to the content zone at the center

Q3 : I am a foreigner but I don't work here. How can I join the National Health Insurance Program (NHIP)in Taiwan?

A3 :
Please bring your Residence proof (showing that you have lived in Taiwan more than 4 months )directly to the country/township/city/district office, whose address is listed on your proof, to apply for NHIP membership.