Jump to the content zone at the center

What are the employment legislations that a foreign spouse can rely on?

According to the "Employment Services Act," Article 48, paragraph 1 shall apply mutatis mutandis: those married to a registered household resident and been granted to stay in the ROC region, need not apply for work permission.
For employers wishing to hire foreign spouses, they can prepare and file relevant documents at the local Public Employment Service Center for registration.