Jump to the content zone at the center

If there is an employee-employer dispute, can I apply for an arbitration immediately?

According to Article 25 of the Act for Settlement of Labor-Management Disputes, with the written consent of both parties to the labor-management dispute, any party may apply for a hand-over arbitration to the municipal or county/city competent authority without going through mediation procedures.
Contact division/office:Labor Standards Division Case Officer
Phone: 1999 extensions 7015-7019