Jump to the content zone at the center

What are the alternatives that an employee can claim for when an employer does not recognize the certificate issued by an occupational and medicine specialist, even though it has specifically indicated that the injuries resulted from occupational disease?

1. Article 11 of the Occupational Accident Labor Protection Act states that when disagreeing with the diagnostic result concerning occupational disease, an employee can file the application to the city authorities for determination.
2. If either an employee or employer wish to apply for an occupational disease certificate, he/she must prepare the following documents, and submit them to the Labor Department of Taipei City Government:
(1) An employee must provide an occupational disease certificate, previous work experience and job exposure data, health examination, medical records, and life and family medical history.
(2) An employer must provide the employee's previous work experience and job exposure data, as well as health examination records.