Jump to the content zone at the center

How do employers apply for foreign worker employment permit?

1. Within 15 days of the foreign worker’s arrival, the employer should apply for the employment permit at the Council of Labor Affairs (CLA) with the following documents: the recruitment permit letter, the physical exam record of the foreign worker, the proof of notification of arrival from the local government, the foreign worker personal information document. If the employer continues to employ the worker without applying for the permit within 15 days, the employer may be fined NT$150,000 to NT$750,000 and may have all or part of their recruitment and employment permissions revoked.

2. Please contact the following departments for more information: Foreign Labor Inspection Division and Foreign Labor Counseling Division. Telephone: (02) 2338-1600