Jump to the content zone at the center

Taipei City Goverment

Human Resource

How do you apply for an employer-employee dispute settlement?

In person: Applicants can fill out the form at the information counter of the Department of Labor (Northeast Wing, 5F., No.1, City Hall Rd.)

By mail:Download the form online and fill it out with details including the names of both parties, addresses, telephone numbers, facts of the dispute, and requests. Mail the application to the Labor Standards Division, Department of Labor (Address: Northeast Wing, 5F., No.1, City Hall Rd., Xinyi Dist., Taipei City 11008).

Link(Chinese): http://www.e-services.taipei.gov.tw/hypage.cgi?HYPAGE=form_download.htm&s_uid=018129
Tick the items to download before B1, then click “下載” at the top right hand side corner

Contact division/office:Labor Standards Division Case Officer
Phone: 1999 extensions 7015-7019