Jump to the content zone at the center

If I am not happy with the 1999 Citizen Hotline, could I complain to the Research, Development and Evaluation Commission (RDEC)?

People could always call "1999 Citizen Hotline" or write to "Hello Taipei" to make complaints. RDEC would take action to solve the problem and reply to the request.