Jump to the content zone at the center

How do I contact the Research, Development and Evaluation Commission (RDEC)?

You could dial 1999 and explain your request to phone representatives if you are in Taipei City. The representatives will connect you with the department or division in charge of your concerns. Alternatively, you could go to “HELLO TAIPEI” to contact information of all divisions.