Jump to the content zone at the center

How do citizens convey their concerns and opinions to the Research, Development and Evaluation Commission (RDEC)?

Taipei City Government always values citizens’ complaints, requests, and suggestions and thus enacted “Guidelines on Processing Citizen’s Requests for Taipei City Agencies.” People could convey their opinions on city policies and programs, make requests, report violations, etc. via phone calls, fax, mails, emails or in person.