Jump to the content zone at the center

Could I give my suggestions or opinions for Taipei City Government to the Research, Development and Evaluation Commission (RDEC)?

RDEC welcomes any opinions and suggestions for Taipei City Government. Citizens could express their thoughts through “1999 Citizen Hotline” and “Hello Taipei”. RDEC will designate their inquiries, requests, suggestions, etc. to the department in charge of the issues.