Jump to the content zone at the center

What should vehicle owners do if they failed to receive the vehicle fuel charge notice because they do not live at the registered household address?

The Ministry of Transportation and Communications has begun handling an additional mailing address registration for vehicle owners (natural person). Therefore, qualified vehicle owners may bring their vehicle registration and personal seal to the motor vehicle office under which the vehicle is registered to apply for a mailing address, to which the vehicle fuel charge notice will be mailed.
Please email the license plate number, as well as the name, mailing address, and phone number of the vehicle owner, to the MVO director at gc_mvo@mail.taipei.gov.tw. You may also fax this information to Ms. Chang of the MVO's correspondence section at 2742-1816.