Jump to the content zone at the center

My car was stolen but I subsequently received a red ticket or payment notice. What can I do?

The owner of a stolen vehicle should report it to the police, acquire the reporting certificate, and make an application to us. The red ticket or payment notice will be handled in a lenient manner if it is proved that issuance thereof is not attributable to the vehicle owner.