Jump to the content zone at the center

What can we do if another party refuses to pay the damage for the car accident?

In addition to private settlements, the victim may request mediation from the District Mediation Committee in local townships, towns, or district offices. Mediation is gratis and the decisions are binding. Victims may also take legal action if mediation fails.