Jump to the content zone at the center

How do I apply for a "Taipei City Lifelong Learning Passport"?

Persons aged 18 or older should bring valid identification such as ID card, or driver license that has ID card number on it. China nationals may present their entry permits or resident certificates. Foreigners of other nationalities should visit the Circulation & Preservation Section of the Main Library, or one of its branches, with their passport or resident certificate, one 1" or 2" photograph and NT$100 to apply. Ten or more persons may apply as a group at the Reference Services Section of the Main Library or one of its branches.