Jump to the content zone at the center

Q: What conditions are necessary for the application of child care subsidy? What documents must I bring for the application?

A: The parents and the child must be Taipei residents for more than one year, and cannot be receiving any other government subsidies and the child is not enrolled in a public preschool or kindergarten.
Please bring a copy of the Household Register which is applied obtained within the past 3 months, a copy of the front cover of Taipei Fubon Bank or post office bank book.