Jump to the content zone at the center

Which agency of the city government shall be contacted for any doubts on the “Taipei City Handling Public Construction Removal Compensation and Autonomous Ordinance”?

Please contact the land claiming agency indicated in the Removal Announcement and Notice of Removal. If the land claiming agency cannot be known, please contact the Public Works Department, Taipei City Government for inquiries. Telephone No.: 1999 (calling from other counties and cities, please dial 27208889) Ext. 6694