Jump to the content zone at the center

I am a foreign labor. I want to apply for a Disabled Handbook. What documents should I prepare?

Bringing your ID card, original Household Registration (will return once verify), personal seal and three 1"x1" (one inch by one inch) photos to the Social Affairs Section of the District office where your household is registered.