Jump to the content zone at the center

Q: Can an Overseas Chinese with Resident Certificate apply for a Disabled Handbook?

A: Only if the person holds a Taiwan R.O.C. ID card or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs certifies that the country of origin has a reciprocal agreement for this service.