Jump to the content zone at the center

Q: Can a foreign with resident certificate apply for and receive social aid and benefits?

A: Though a foreign's Taiwan spouse may receive social aid and benefits, the foreign can not apply for or receive social aid or benefits unless he/she has already obtained R.O.C. citizenship.