Jump to the content zone at the center

With regard to the periodic fire safety inspection of high-rise residential buildings, can we apply to the Fire City Department for the inspection?

1. no.
2. According to the provisions of Article 9 of the Fire Protection Law, the management authority shall entrust professional fire protection technicians to regularly repair fire safety equipment, and report the inspection results to the local fire department for future reference. After re-examination, the management right of the community building (building) where they live should entrust professional fire-fighting technicians to overhaul and report to this bureau on their own initiative.