Jump to the content zone at the center

I am an alien but don’t work here. How can I join the National Health Insurance Program(NHIP) in Taiwan?

Please bring your Residence Certificate (showing that you have lived for more than 4 months in Taiwan) directly to the country/township/city/district office, whose address is listed on your certificate, in order to apply for NHIP membership.