Jump to the content zone at the center

What should I do if I encounter a breach of contract during the purchase of pre-sale house?

Disputes pertaining to the formulation of contract contents fall under the scope of debt in Civil Law; breach of contract in household transactions also fall under private right disputes and therefore require judicial resolution. Should you require legal advice, please dial the public service hotline :1999 (For callers outside of Taipei City, please dial 02-27208889) ext. 6168
(Mon-Fri: 09:00AM-12:00PM, 14:00-17:00PM)