Jump to the content zone at the center

What should I do if my house is damaged by new construction projects nearby?

When a building is damaged by new adjacent constructions, the claim can be resolved through civil litigation. Alternatively, the proprietor of the damaged building (or client of the proprietor) may request for assistance from the Office.