Jump to the content zone at the center

Do I need to submit an application if I want to change walls or ceilings? How can I apply for?

If the building has more than 6 floors, a review of interior decoration will be required if you wish to replace partitioning walls or a ceiling regardless of the dwelling’s floor location. For detailed application procedure, please dial Building User Permit Section’s service line :1999 (For callers outside of Taipei City, please dial 02-27208889) ext. 8387 and our staff will be more than pleased to serve you.