Jump to the content zone at the center

Do I have to apply for a license to install capping without walls on the roof of an old building to prevent water leakage? If so, how do I apply for one?

Pursuant to building related laws and regulations, the installation of capping falls under the scope of building construction and you need to commission a qualified architect to apply for a construction license from the Construction Management Office before commencing the project. If you start the project without a legitimate license, it will be deemed as an illegal project and will be subject to demolition.