Jump to the content zone at the center

Do I need submit an application in order to set up an outdoor advertising signboard?

According to Building Act Article 97-3, those setting up advertising signboards should apply a permit from the relevant authority. For information about the application documents and procedure, please visit the Taipei City Construction Management Office website at http://www.tccmo.taipei.gov.tw/; or visit the Apartment Building Section of the Taipei City Construction Management Office. Contact No: 1999 (caller from other cities please dial 02-27208889 ext. 8388).