Jump to the content zone at the center

How should I apply for payment of water bills with my bank or post-office account?

Bring your latest water charges receipt, ID card, and seal to the bank or post office where you have opened an account, TWD Customer Service Center, or any of its district business offices and fill out an application form. Do the same if you want to terminate this arrangement.