Jump to the content zone at the center

How do I report situations where the FTTH construction has affected my life?

If the cable construction has affected your life, please take the following steps to identify the responsible units: 1. Check if the construction workers’ outfits bear the mark of “Taifo.” 2. Check if the signboard at the construction site says “construction unit: Taifo”. If the construction work in question is carried out by Taifo, we will demand that the company make improvements immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please visit the official website of Taifo at https://www.taifo.com.tw/Eng/ or dial the 24-hour hotline (TEL: 0809-080-081) for further inquiries.