Jump to the content zone at the center

How foreign spouse apply for immediate care (Ma Shang Gwan Huai)?

Foreign spouse has to live with their Taiwanese spouses, who will be qualify to apply “immediate care(Ma Shang Gwan Huai)” for their foreign spouses. If not, the applicant must show his/her residence permit for this application.