Jump to the content zone at the center

Q: I am an alien but don't work here. How can I join the National Health Insurance Program(NHIP) in Taiwan?

A: Please bring your Residence Certificate (showing that you have lived for more than 4 months in Taiwan) directly to the county/township/city/district office, in which the address on your certificate is located.