Jump to the content zone at the center

Q: Can you tell me how to join the Taipei City Mass Wedding?


  1. To qualify, the bride or groom must be a Taipei City resident or be employed in the city. In addition, the participants must have no record of violations of related laws and regulations such as the civil code.
  2. Submit:
    1. The original and one copy of ID card of both parties as well as their personal seals.
    2. A letter of consent from the legal guardian if bride or groom is under 20 years of age.
    3. Two copies of Marriage Report Form if you or your partner is in the military.
    4. Two recent 1"x1" (one inch by one inch) photos from each party.
    5. Payroll Certificate (if both parties are not Taipei citizens)
    6. Two copies of Application Form and a brief description of how you and your partner met and fell in love.
  3. The application must be submitted to the Civil Affairs Section in any District office during the designated period.