Jump to the content zone at the center

Q: How can I apply to be a citizen temporary laborer?

A: You must have been a registered Taipei resident for more than 6 months, and be between the ages of 16 and 65. You have to be from a livelihood-subsidized or low-income household. Or, you can prove an urgent need for work.