Jump to the content zone at the center

Q: I am a foreign laborer. I want to apply for a Disabled Handbook. What documents should I prepare?

A: Bring an ID card, original Household Register (returned once verified), personal seal and three 1"x1" (one inch by one inch) photos to the Social Affairs Section of the District office where your household is registered.