Jump to the content zone at the center

Can an alien with Resident Certificate apply for and receive social aids and benefits?

Though an alien’s Taiwan spouse may receive social aid and benefits, the alien can not apply for or receive social aids and benefits unless he/she has already obtained R.O.C. naturalization status.