Jump to the content zone at the center

I am a foreigner residing in Taiwan. I would like to join the National Health Insurance Program ( NHIP ) but I am not employed right now. If I am qualified, how can I apply for it?

A: You can apply for it by bringing your Alien Residence Certificate (to prove that you have lived in Taiwan for more than 4 months) to the district office, whose address is printed on the certificate.