Jump to the content zone at the center

I am going back to my foreign residence. How should I do with my NHI Card?

If you will return within the valid period of your Resident Certificate, estimating more than 6 months abroad, please suspend your membership. If you return after the expiration date of your Resident Certificate, you should cancel your membership. Both cases will be taken only with your Residence Certificate presented.