Jump to the content zone at the center

I am an alien but don't work here. How can I join the National Health Insurance Program (NHIP) in Taiwan?

A:Please bring your Residence Certificate (showing that you have lived for more than 4 months in Taiwan ) directly to the country/township/city/district office, whose address is listed on your certificate, in order to apply for NHIP membership.