Jump to the content zone at the center


1.Q: I want to go to Neihu District Office, how can I get there?
A: The District office's address is 4-5F, No. 99, Sec. 6, Minquan E. Rd., Taipei, near Tri-Service General Hospital. You can take 214,278,286,521,617,630,645,652,903, Brown 1,Red 32 bus, and get off at Neihu District Administration Building.
2.Q: How can I apply for school admission for my child?
A: You can apply directly to the Civil Affairs Section counter with
a. Passport (copy of the information page)
b. Alien Resident Certificate (copy)
c. Household Register (copy)
d. Application Form
3.Q: I am an alien but don't work here. How can I join the National Health Insurance Program(NHIP) in Taiwan?
A: Please bring your Residence Certificate (showing that you have lived for more than 4 months in Taiwan) directly to the county/township/city/district office, in which the address on your certificate is located.
4.Q: How do I pay the NHI premium?
A: The NHI premium per person is NT$ 659 dollars. When you receive the bill, please pay it at a bank or post office.