Jump to the content zone at the center

Q: How can I apply for school admission for my children?

A: You can apply for it at the counter of the Civil Affairs Section of this Office with the following documents (the original documents must be shown before submitting their photocopies):
a. Your passport (a photocopy of the information page)
b. A photocopy of your Alien Resident Certificate
c. A copy of household registry (a photocopy)
d. An application form