Jump to the content zone at the center

How does the jobless apply for the vocational training?

To enforce in coordination with the Employment Insurance Act, starting from January 1th, 2003, TVTC enrolls job-referrals first, namely, qualified insured unemployed (non-voluntary unemployed) in terms of Employment Insurance, then, if vacancies available, other specific types of unemployed, and general applicants. The non-voluntary unemployed, who are qualified as the insured unemployed according to Employment Insurance, should go to public employment service agencies and finish the application there first, then report to TVTC.