Jump to the content zone at the center

[For job hunting] How do I apply for job training consultations and referrals?

You may file an application with an individual case manager at nay of our Employment Services Station in person if you are either one of the followings.
(1) Involuntarily terminated employee, of which definition is specified in the Employment Insurance Act.
(2) Specific unemployed worker specified under Item 1 of Article 24 of Employment Service Act (including foreign spouses).