Jump to the content zone at the center

[Unemployment Compensation] How does an employer file an involuntarily terminated employee’s data to the authorities?

There are two ways for reporting related data.
(1) By post: The employer may fill out the form entitled involuntarily terminated employees’ name list and mail it to our center or the third division of the Labor Bureau.
(2) By internet: The employer may register at http://www.bola.taipei.gov.tw/ first and file an on-line report after becoming a member.